What is Valve? Types Of Valves.
Proper technical knowledge in the workplace can enhance work skills. Which knowledge can make it easy to operate at chemical, Ammonia Process, Basic Process, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Industries, Lubricant Manufacturing, Manufacturing Industries, Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Power Generation, and any other industries with largely. Therefore, a thorough idea of any kind of Valve will surely push anyone further.
A valve is a mechanical device. It has a moveable mechanism that can open-close the passages in the body. A valve Fluid’s flow open-close even completely controls, through the pipelines, Vessel, Equipment, and Machine.
# Main function of the valves?
= Completely Open and closed the flow,
= Control the value of the flow rate,
= To allow the flow to go in one direction.
# Classification of Valves:-
01. Depending on the value of the control, the valve can be divided into two larger groups.
(A). Manual Valve.
(B). Control Valve.
(A). Manual Valve:-
The manual valve can be divided into four sections, according to the movement of the valve seat.
01. Closing Down Valve:- Globe Valve, Piston Valve, etc.
02. Slide Valve:- Gale Valve.
03. Rotary Valve:- Ball Valve, Plug Valve, etc.
04. Flex-Body Valve:- Diaphragm Valve, Pinch Valve, etc.
(B). Control Valve:-
01. Check Valve:- Lift Check Valve.
02. Pressure Relief Valve:- Safety Valve, Safety Relief Valve, etc.
# Different Types of valves uses in different sectors.
01. Globe valve:-
02. Gate valve:-
03. Ball valve:-
04. Butterfly valve:-
05. Diaphragm valve:-
06. Plug valve:-
07. Needle valve:-
08. Angle valve:-
09. Pinch valve:-
10. Slide valve:-
11. Flush bottom valve:-
12. Solenoid valve:-
13. Control Valve:-
14. Flow regulating valve:-
15. Backpressure regulating valve:-
16. Y-type valve:-
17. Piston valve:-
19. Check valve:-